Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

New Blog

I was having major problems with my old blog...some of you may have noticed that many times you could not view past posts. I have been trying to fix that problem for about a month now but since it was a random issue, I could not figure out what was wrong.

So, I have changed hosts and all new posts will be here. If you wish to view the old blog (because maybe you CAN view previous posts the day you check!) it's still located at www.stepkaphoto.com/blog

The actual address of this blog is http://lifeunscriptedphotography.blogspot.com/ Be sure to bookmark it and check back often - many things will be happening over the next few months.

I will be posting more zoo images on Wednesday...today I had to work on getting the new blog up and running. I apologize to those waiting for peeks at their images. I promise they will be worth the wait!

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP