Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Newsletter Contests/New Blog Update

There are only a few days left to submit your comments on our first newsletter in order to be entered into our drawing for a $100.00 session fee discount. I'll be drawing a winner over the weekend. If you would like to receive a copy of the newsletter, sign up here or use the link in the right column. If you did receive the newsletter but would like another copy, go to the sign-up page and indicate in the comments section that you would like us to resend it.

If you have not yet submitted your image showing off your portraits, you have until the end of the month to do that, as the second issue will be published the first week of February. The winner will be featured in our Showing Off section.

I have gotten positive feedback on my
Photography Tips Blog and will be updating it regularly. Be sure to check it out as I will have contests over there too!

As always...feedback is welcomed! You may post a comment to the blog, or use the 'contact' page of my website to send your comments.

Don't forget about the Valentine Mini-Sessions - Book early as spots will fill up quickly.

Here are two more from Baby L's session. As some of you know, I have a 'thing' for feet and so I was beside myself when I saw her little slippers!! Aren't they adorable??!

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP