Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Website Issues

I am by no means a web designer, and this is obvious by the fact that my website is now a site in a site. I have no idea what I did to cause this to happen but will try to have it fixed this weekend as I know it is cumbersome to have to use the scroll bars while navigating through a page. It also looks bad.

I won't have my new site up very soon as I have been very busy with sessions lately and have not had the time to work on it.

So please bear with me for a bit while I try to figure out how to fix the old site.

However, don't judge my photography based on my (lack of) web building skills! I DO know what I am doing when I'm behind the camera and in front of my editing programs! :-)

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP