Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Amherst Ohio Photographer

I am proud, thrilled, ecstatic, honored and SO excited to announce that Stepka Photography has just doubled in size!!!  Jenn Reavis is partnering with me and we plan on taking the business to a whole new level!  I have been looking for a partner for a while now as it's difficult to manage both the fun AND boring sides of a photography business by myself.  This has kept the business from growing because one person cannot do it all. 

Well...I don't have to worry about that any longer!  Not only will Jenn be helping out with the boring business side, but she's a photographer as well!  To make it more awesome...she lives behind me, our boys are friends, and she's a coffee drinker!  Hellooooo...could it BE more perfect???

We already have TONS of ideas and can't wait to get working on them. 

To be sure you don't miss all the new and exciting things to come, become a Stepka Photography Facebook fan!  And be sure to post a welcome to Jenn!

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP