Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Experimenting with Textures

I haven't been posting as I haven't been shooting...Christmas rush is over and I'm just finishing up on receiving orders and getting them delivered. So...if you are waiting for images, they are all arriving soon. Everyone should have them by the end of the week!

In my lull, I have been changing my website and playing around with adding texture to images. I still have alot to do with the site (I have no templates or designer, so it's a painstaking process as I do not know web design!) but it's coming along. Comments are welcomed!

Here are a couple of images that I added some texture to...I like them, but would love others' opinions as well.

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP