Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

New Year, New Look

Wow! It's been almost a month since my last post. Time sure flew by over the holidays. During that time, Life...Unscripted went through a makeover - new site, new policies, new portrait collections, etc. If you haven't visited lately, check it out: Website

We also sent out our first newsletter! We hope to be able to send one out every couple of months. In it will be information on upcoming specials and mini-sessions, contests, and photography tips. Also, I will include links to articles I find interesting and think my clients may also find interesting, as well as things that I just think are fun!

If you are not currently on our email list and would like to receive our newsletter,
please sign up here.

Here's another image on which I was experimenting with textures...I think I'm really liking the look (although it's more subtle in this image):




Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP