Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Upcoming Session

I have a session with a 7-month old girl and her parents on Sunday and am looking forward to it even more now that I've met Baby L! I visited their home yesterday (her mom is a hairdresser and cut my hair (AWESOME haircut, by the way)) and I totally fell in love with her (the baby, I mean!). She is the quintessential baby - exactly what you think of when you think 'baby girl'. And their home is beautiful as well.

I generally don't get a sneak peek of my clients or their homes before a session so this was a treat. I think it will make for a better session because I am able to visualize what I plan on doing beforehand. Not that, as a photographer, I can't 'wing it' once I get there, but I can't think or shoot every possible scenario. Knowing ahead of time what the home looks like, where the best light will be, what the baby has in her closet etc., is enabling me to be able to take my time planning the session. We also want to do outdoor images so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather forecast is incorrect (which is highly likely as it is most of the time) and it is NOT 10 degrees with a below-zero wind-chill as is currently being predicted!


If you are going to book an in-home session, I totally recommend having a pre-session consultation - it's included in your session fee, so take advantage of it!

Since this is a photographer's blog, I feel compelled to add an image with each post. This is nothing to write home about...just my doggie!

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP