Stepka Photography is now Only Sunshine Studio. Please visit us there!

Gearing up for Spring

Things have been quiet around here the past few months.  After the huge holiday rush I had to take some time off because I was having a rough time being pregnant with twins. I was a gestational surrogate and delivered twin boys in March to help a couple complete their family.  I also delivered their daughter in 2009!

With all the baby-growing behind me, I'm now scheduling sessions again and am also getting ready to open my studio.  Weekend on-location sessions are filling fast.  I will be booking studio sessions soon as well.  There will be a Groupon coming out this week and I will be offering a studio special on my Facebook page in a few weeks.

Label Cloud

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP